A 12-Month, Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Long-Term Safety of Hydrocodone Bitartrate Extended-Release Tablets (CEP-33237) at 15 to 90 mg Every 12 Hours in Patients Who Require Opioid Treatment for an Extended Period of Time.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Hydrocodone (Primary)
- Indications Back pain; Complex regional pain syndromes; Musculoskeletal pain; Neuropathic pain; Pain; Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Cephalon
- 03 May 2014 Functioning, quality of life, and disability results presented at the 33rd Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 01 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.