A Phase II, Single-dose, Open-label Study to Investigate the Feasibility and Efficacy of the CollaRx Bupivacaine Implant (200 mg Bupivacaine Hydrochloride) in Men After Laparoscopic Inguinal or Umbilical Herniorrhaphy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bupivacaine (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Innocoll
- 06 Feb 2013 Data from this trial has been published in the Journal of Pain Research, according to an Innocoll media release.
- 14 Oct 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.