A Food Effect and QTc Study of Perifosine in Patients With Advanced Malignancies.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Perifosine (Primary)
- Indications Cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AEterna Zentaris Inc; AOI Pharmaceuticals; Keryx Biopharmaceuticals
- 18 May 2012 Additional lead trial centre (AEterna Zentaris Inc) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.
- 30 Apr 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.