A Phase 3, Study to Assess the Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of ASP1941 in Combination With Pioglitazone in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Who Have Inadequate Glycemic Control on Pioglitazone Alone.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ipragliflozin (Primary) ; Pioglitazone
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Oct 2012 Primary endpoint 'Proportion-of-glycosylated-haemoglobin' has been met according to results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 05 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 48th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History