An Open Label Randomized Multicenter Study to Assess Patient Preference for and Evaluate Clinical Benefit of Insulin Glargine (Lantus®) SoloSTAR® Pen Versus Conventional Vial/Syringe Method of Insulin Glargine (Lantus®) Injection Therapy in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Insulin glargine (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 10 May 2012 Actual patient number 623 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.