A multi-center, double-blind, placebo-controlled, parallel-group study to establish proof-of-concept and explore the efficacy of different doses of ACT-129968 in adult patients with partly controlled asthma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Setipiprant (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONTROL
- Sponsors Actelion Pharmaceuticals
- 05 Apr 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Apr 2012 Primary endpoint 'Forced-expiratory-volume-in-1-second' has not been met.
- 24 Mar 2012 Additional locations added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.