A Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Crossover Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Botulinum Toxin A Injections as a Preventative Measure for Herpes Labialis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Botulinum toxin A (Primary)
- Indications Herpes labialis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 11 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 28 Mar 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record planned end date changed from 1 May 2013 to 1 Jun 2014.
- 29 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.