Randomized, Double-Blinded, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Design, Dose-Range Finding Study of Subcutaneous Tildrakizumab (SCH 900222/MK-3222) in Subjects With Moderate-to-Severe Chronic Plaque Psoriasis (Study P05495)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Tildrakizumab (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 29 Mar 2015 Protocol has been amended to change in treatment arms.
- 01 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2011 Additional location (Scotland) identified as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History