A randomised Phase II study of sunitinib versus dacarbazine in the treatment of patients with metastatic uveal melanoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sunitinib (Primary) ; Dacarbazine
- Indications Uveal melanoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SUAVE
- 15 Nov 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2016 to 8 Nov 2012.
- 15 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued.
- 25 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2016 to 1 Nov 2016.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History