A Phase II Study Evaluating the Use of Concurrent Cetuximab, Irinotecan, Oxaliplatin and UFT in the First Line Treatment of Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Irinotecan (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Tegafur/uracil (Primary)
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms eSCOUT
- 10 Jun 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 26 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.