A Phase 1, Randomized, Open Label, Single Dose, 3 Treatment, Two Period, Balanced Incomplete Block Study In Healthy Fasted Volunteers To Assess The Safety, Tolerability, And Relative Oral Bioavailability Of A 6 Mg Dose Of The PH-797804 Material Sparing Tablet (MST) And Two Modified Versions Of The MST Formulation With And Without The Solubilizing Agent Sodium Lauryl Sulphate (SLS).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2011
At a glance
- Drugs PH 797804; Sodium laurilsulfate
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease; Musculoskeletal pain; Neuropathic pain; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- 09 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Dec 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.