A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase 2 Study To Evaluate The Efficacy And Safety Of Oral PF-04136309 500 Mg BID In Subjects With Chronic HCV Infection And Raised Aminotransferases.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4136309 (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 21 to 24 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Mar 2012 Actual end date (1 Feb 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.