A Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled, Crossover, Single Centre Phase I Study to Assess the Effect of Ticagrelor on Adenosine-induced Coronary Blood Flow Velocity in Healthy Male Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Arterial thrombosis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 20 Apr 2011 Actual end date (1 Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jan 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.