An Open-Label, Pilot Study To Investigate Feasibility and Safety Of Using Bortezomib, Rituximab, Ifosfamide, Carboplatin, Etoposide As Salvage Regime In Previously Treated Patients With Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Etoposide; Granulocyte colony-stimulating factors; Ifosfamide; Mesna; Rituximab
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 25 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 14 Apr 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016.
- 14 Apr 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016.