A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study of Nitazoxanide in Adults and Adolescents With Acute Uncomplicated Influenza.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jul 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Nitazoxanide (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Romark Laboratories
- 23 Oct 2011 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America.
- 22 Oct 2011 Results will be presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA), according to a Romark Laboratories media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
- 22 Oct 2011 Primary endpoint 'Time-to-resolution-of-symptoms' has been met, according to a Romark Laboratories media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History