A Phase 3, 12 Week, Double Blind, Placebo Controlled Efficacy and Safety Study of Preladenant in Subjects With Moderate to Severe Parkinson's Disease. (Phase 3; Protocol No. P07037).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Preladenant (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 11 Apr 2016 Primary Endpoints related to Adverse Events have been added.
- 02 Nov 2015 Results of pooled analysis of two phase 3 trials (NCT01155466 and NCT01227265) published in the JAMA Neurology
- 03 May 2014 Results presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History