Effects of Sitagliptin (Januvia) on Blood Glucose Control in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes and CGM Substudy of the Investigator Initiated Study Protocol Effects of Sitagliptin (Januvia) on Glucagon Suppression and GLP-1 Levels in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes; CGM Substudy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 05 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, based on results presented at ADA.
- 12 Jun 2012 Results presented at the 72nd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History