A Phase I/II Study of S-1 and Oxaliplatin Combined With Radiation for Preoperative Locally Advanced Rectal Carcinoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Gimeracil/oteracil/tegafur (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Rectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms SHOGUN
- 11 Oct 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Oct 2016 Final results of SHOGUN trial assessing safety and efficacy of S-1 plus oxaliplatin combined with radiation, presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 26 Nov 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.