Safety and Dose Finding Study of Xigris (Drotrecogin Alfa Activated) as an Anti-coagulant in End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD) Patients Treated With Hemodialysis (HD).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Drotrecogin alfa (Primary)
- Indications Thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 28 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Dec 2010) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 29 Oct 2010 New trial record