A Phase Ib Dose Escalation Study of MK-4827 in Combination With Pegylated Liposomal Doxorubicin (Doxil or Caelyx) in Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors With a Cohort Expansion in Patients With Platinum Resistant/Refractory High Grade Serous Ovarian Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Niraparib (Primary) ; Doxorubicin liposomal
- Indications Ovarian cancer; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors TESARO
- 30 Sep 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2012 to 1 Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Sep 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2011 to 1 Jan 2012 as reportrd by ClinicalTrials.gov.