A Randomized Double-Blind Phase 2 Study Comparing the Efficacy, Safety, and Tolerability of Combination Antivirals (Amantadine, Ribavirin, Oseltamivir) Versus Oseltamivir for the Treatment of Influenza in Adults at Risk for Complications
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 13 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amantadine (Primary) ; Oseltamivir (Primary) ; Ribavirin (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms IRC003
- 31 Jan 2017 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Dec 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.