Safety and Efficacy of Aripiprazole in the Long-term Maintenance Treatment of Pediatric Patients With Irritability Associated With Autistic Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Aripiprazole (Primary)
- Indications Autistic disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 14 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Jul 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Jul 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2012 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.