Re-examination Study for General Drug Use to Assess the Safety and Efficacy Profile of TREDAPTIVE Tablet in Usual Practice.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 16 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 01 May 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Aug 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.