An Open-label, Randomized, Controlled, Multicenter Phase III Trial to Compare Cetuximab in Combination With FOLFOX-4 Versus FOLFOX-4 Alone in the First Line Treatment of Metastatic Colorectal Cancer in Chinese Subjects With RAS Wild-type Status.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TAILOR
- Sponsors Merck KGaA
- 12 Sep 2017 Results assessing Quality of life (QoL) from patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer (n=393) presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress
- 21 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2017 to 30 Dec 2018.
- 02 Mar 2017 According to a Merck KGaA media release, based on the data from this and other three studies (CTP: 8930,15696 and 37756) the UK National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) has issued a positive Final Appraisal Determination (FAD) recommending the routine National Health Service (NHS) use of Erbitux (cetuximab) in combination with either FOLFIRI or FOLFOX as a first-line treatment for patients with RAS wild-type metastatic colorectal cancer (mCRC).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History