A Double-blind, Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Adjunctive Treatment With Oral Levetiracetam, in Epilepsy Patients Aged greater than or equal to 16 Years, With Generalized Tonic-clonic Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Tonic-clonic epilepsy
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 30 Jun 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Sep 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 May 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.