Histamine dihydrochloride and interleukin-2 in patients with acute myeloid leukaemia in first complete remission.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Mar 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Histamine dihydrochloride (Primary) ; Interleukin-2
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2012 Status changed from planning to discontinued, according to EpiCept's 2011 Form 10-K
- 27 Jun 2011 FDA advises that the protocol be amended to include an Interleukin-2 monotherapy arm (decision pending).
- 10 May 2011 EpiCept files protocol with the FDA, according to a company media release.