Effects of 6 Weeks Treatment With a Dipeptidyl Peptidase 4 Inhibitor on Counterregulatory and Incretin Hormones During Acute Hypoglycaemia in Patients With Type 1 Diabetes: a Randomized Double Blind Placebo-controlled Cross-over Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sitagliptin (Primary)
- Indications Type 1 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms DARE
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Glucagon-levels' has not been met.
- 27 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History