An Open-Label, Flexible-Dose Study of Retigabine Immediate Release (IR) as Adjunctive Therapy to Specified Monotherapy Antiepileptic Treatments in Adults With Partial -Onset Seizures.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Retigabine (Primary)
- Indications Complex partial epilepsy; Partial epilepsies
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 31 Aug 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2013 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01227902).
- 31 Aug 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Parent trial: NCT01227902).
- 22 Feb 2012 Planned patient number changed from changed from 212 to 235 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database. (Parent trial; EudraCT2009-017744-14)