A Multicenter Randomized, Double-Blind, Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary Efficacy of Two Capsaicin Concentration Variations of NGX-1998 (10% or 20% w/w) in Subjects With Postherpetic Neuralgia (PHN).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Capsaicin (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Aug 2012 Further results were reported at the 14th World Congress on Pain, according to a NeurogesX media release.
- 16 Jul 2012 Further results will be reported at the 14th World Congress on Pain, according to a NeurogesX media release.
- 19 May 2012 Results presented at the 31st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History