A Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Single-Dose, Parallel-Group, Active- and Placebo-Controlled Study of Naproxen [Test] Capsules for the Treatment of Pain After Surgical Removal of Impacted Third Molars.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 15 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Naproxen (Primary)
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Iroko Pharmaceuticals
- 15 Oct 2013 Results published in Advances in Therapy.
- 19 May 2012 Results presented at the 31st Annual Scientific Meeting of the American Pain Society.
- 28 Mar 2012 Actual patient number changed from 253 to 254 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History