A Phase II, Open-label, Dose Exposure Confirmation Study to Evaluate the Pharmacokinetics and Safety and Tolerability of Betrixaban (MK-4448) in Adult Patients With Nonvalvular Atrial Fibrillation or Atrial Flutter
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Betrixaban (Primary) ; Amiodarone
- Indications Atrial fibrillation; Atrial flutter
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 19 May 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.