A Phase III, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, and Immunogenicity of V212 in Recipients of Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplants (HCTs)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs V 212 (Primary)
- Indications Chickenpox; Herpes zoster
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Merck & Co media release, new data analysis from the study will be presented at ID Week 2017.
- 24 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Incidence of herpes zoster (HZ)) has been met, according to a Merck & Co media release.
- 24 Feb 2017 According to a Merck & Co media release, results presented at the combined annual meetings of the Center for International Blood & Marrow Transplant Research (CIBMTR) and the American Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation (ASBMT).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History