A Phase III, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Clinical Trial to Study the Safety, Tolerability, Efficacy, and Immunogenicity of V212 in Recipients of Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplants (HCTs)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs V 212 (Primary)
- Indications Herpes zoster
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 08 Oct 2017 Results of exploratory analysis assessing immunogenicity of the varicella zoster virus vaccine V 212 in autologous hematopoietic cell transplant recipients for the prevention of herpes zoster, were presented at the IDWeek 2017.
- 04 Oct 2017 According to a Merck & Co media release, new data analysis from the study will be presented at ID Week 2017.
- 24 Feb 2017 Primary endpoint (Incidence of herpes zoster (HZ)) has been met, according to a Merck & Co media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History