An Investigator-Initiated Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Imiquimod 3.75% Cream When Used After Cryotherapy in the Treatment of Hypertrophic Actinic Keratoses (AK) on Dorsal Hands and Forearms.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Imiquimod (Primary)
- Indications Actinic keratosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 Mar 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 05 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Lesion-healing' has been met.
- 05 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 71st Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Dermatology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History