A Phase I/II, Single-center, Randomized, Cross-over, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study Evaluating Safety, Tolerability and Pharmacokinetic Profile of Levodopa Following Administration of Subcutaneous Continuously-delivered Carbidopa Solution (ND0611) on the Top of Different Oral Dosage Forms of Levodopa/Carbidopa in Levodopa-treated Parkinson's Disease Patients With Motor Fluctuations.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Carbidopa (Primary)
- Indications Parkinson's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors NeuroDerm
- 09 Nov 2011 Secondary endpoint 'Area-under-the-drug-concentration-time-curve' has been met.
- 09 Nov 2011 Secondary endpoint 'Time-to-peak-drug-concentration' has been met.
- 09 Nov 2011 Secondary endpoint 'Peak-drug-concentration' has been met.