A Randomized, Open-label, Parallel Group, Multi-center, Comparative, Phase IV Trial of Levetiracetam (LEV) Versus Topiramate (TPM) as Adjunctive Therapy to Evaluate Efficacy and Safety in Subjects With Refractory Partial Onset Seizures
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary) ; Topiramate
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 06 Dec 2016 Primary endpoint of retention rate has not been met, according to results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society.
- 06 Dec 2016 Results presented at the 70th Annual Meeting of the American Epilepsy Society
- 29 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.