Study SP304-20210: A Randomized, 12-Week, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Repeat-Dose, Oral, Dose-Ranging Study to Assess the Safety and Efficacy of Plecanatide in Patients With Chronic Idiopathic Constipation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II/III
Latest Information Update: 10 Oct 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Plecanatide (Primary)
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Synergy Pharmaceuticals Inc
- 16 Oct 2013 Rescue medication results presented at the 21st United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 16 Oct 2013 Results reporting rates of diarrhoea presented at the 21st United European Gastroenterology Week.
- 22 May 2013 Results were presented at the Digestive Disease Week (DDW-2013), and were reported in a Synergy Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History