A Trial of the Beta-Blocker Bucindolol in Patients with Advanced Chronic Heart Failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 09 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Bucindolol (Primary)
- Indications Heart failure
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BEST
- 09 Sep 2015 Results of retrospective analysis of data to investigate effect of bucindolol in patients with atrial flutter were published in the Journal of Cardiac Failure and will be presented at the 19th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Heart Failure Society of America, according to an ARCA Biopharma Inc media release.
- 09 Sep 2015 Results of retrospective analysis of data to investigate effect of bucindolol in patients with atrial flutter published in the Media Release.
- 03 Jan 2013 Results from a post-hoc analysis of 1040-patient DNA substudy in this trial have been published in the Circulation: Arrhythmia and Electrophysiology according to an ARCA Biopharma media release. Results were also summarised in the media release.