RIT-I-000/RIT-I-000A: Phase I Study of Radiolabeled Monoclonal Antibody Anti B1 for the Treatment of B Cell Lymphomas & RIT-I-000B: Extended Phase I/II Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Coulter Clone 131Iodine-B1 Radioimmunotherapy of Advanced Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Iodine-131 tositumomab (Primary)
- Indications Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Feb 2012 Actual end date (October 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Feb 2012 Company added (GlaxoSmithKline) in association, actual initiation date (April 1990), Official Title amended, lead trial centre identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History