Linear growth and bone maturation are unaffected by 1 year of therapy with inhaled flunisolide hydrofluoroalkane in prepubescent children with mild persistent asthma: A randomized, double blind, placebo-controlled trial.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Flunisolide (Primary)
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- 07 Mar 2016 Results of post hoc analyses from this and other trial, presented at the 2016 Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 30 Aug 2013 The US FDA has approved the addition of data from this study in the prescribing information for flunisolide, according to a Meda media release.
- 11 Oct 2011 Results published in the Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, according to an Acton Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History