A Phase II Trial of Epothilone B Analogue BMS-247550 (NSC 710428) (IND 59699) Administered Every 21 Days in Patients With Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ixabepilone (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 26 Jun 2013 New source identified and integrated: ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
- 30 Jun 2004 Results presented at 40th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.