A Double-blind, Double-dummy, Parallel Group Randomised Dose Confirmation and Feasibility Study of AZD6140 + Acetyl Salicylic Acid (ASA) Compared with Clopidogrel + ASA in Patients with Non-ST Segment Elevation Acute Coronary Syndromes - DISPERSE2 - TIMI33
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ticagrelor (Primary) ; Aspirin; Clopidogrel
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Embolism and thrombosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Acronyms DISPERSE-2
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 18 May 2016 Results (pooled analysis of DISPERSE-2 and PLATO PK substudy, n = 6990) assessing population pharmacokinetics of ticagrelor published in the International Journal of Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- 02 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated: European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History