A Pilot Study of Low Dose Interleukin-2 (IL-2) With the Addition of Pegylated Interferon (PEG-IFN Alfa-2b) and Ribavirin (RBV) for the Treatment of Hepatitis C Infection in Subjects With HIV Coinfection.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 May 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Interleukin-2; Peginterferon alfa-2b; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 May 2012 Official title amended, actual patient number 24 added, additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2012 Actual end date Mar 2005 added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 May 2012 Trial status is completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.