Adjuvant chemotherapy with gemcitabine versus observation in patients undergoing curative-intent resection of pancreatic cancer: a multicentre randomised controlled trial
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Gemcitabine (Primary)
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Sep 2017 Results evaluating TP53 mutation and prediction of sensitivity to adjuvant gemcitabine in pancreatic cancer presented at the 42nd European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 03 Jun 2014 Results for the predictive value of human equilibrative nucleosid transporter 1 (hent1) expression presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Oct 2013 Primary endpoint 'Disease-free-survival-duration' has been met according to results published in the JAMA: the Journal of the American Medical Association.