28-week treatment, 16-week follow-up , placebo controlled, double-blind,randomized study of omalizumab in patients with inadequately-controlled severe persistent allergic asthma
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 25 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Omalizumab (Primary)
- Indications Allergic asthma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms INNOVATE
- 25 Nov 2016 Results published in Allergy.
- 02 Nov 2016 Results comparing INNOVATE and Mensa trials presented at the 19th Annual European Congress of the International Society for Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.