Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter Study of Ceftobiprole Medocaril Versus Ceftriaxone with/without Linezolid in Treatment of Subjects Hospitalized With Community-Acquired Pneumonia
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ceftobiprole medocaril (Primary) ; Ceftriaxone; Linezolid
- Indications Bacterial infections; Community-acquired pneumonia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAP
- Sponsors Basilea Pharmaceutica
- 15 Apr 2016 According to a Basilea Pharmaceutica media release, results of pooled post hoc analysis from four phase III studies four double-blind, randomized, phase 3 studies in complicated skin or pulmonary infections were presented at the European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases (ECCMID).
- 12 Apr 2016 Results (post-hoc pooled analysis of this and other three studies, n = 3031) assessing clinical cure and mortality presented at the 26th European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases.
- 01 Aug 2012 Actual number of patients changed from 658 to 638, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History