GLP-2 and Bone Resorption. A double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled, dose ranging, safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic/dynamic efficacy study with multiple subcutaneous injections of GLP-2 in postmenopausal female volunteers. 120 Days of Treatment
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Glucagon-like peptide-2 (Primary)
- Indications Bone resorption; Postmenopausal osteoporosis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GBR
- Sponsors SANOS BIOSCIENCE
- 25 May 2011 Trial identifier identified and integrated (EudraCT2005-003076-37).
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.