A Multi-Center Randomized Phase III Study Evaluating 4 Cycles of Docetaxel, Doxorubicin and Cyclophosphamide Versus 4 Cycles of Vinorelbine and Capecitabine in Patients Not Sufficiently Responding to 2 Cycles of TAC and 4 Cycles of TAC Versus 6 Cycles of TAC in Patients Sufficiently Responding to 2 Cycles of TAC as Preoperative Treatment of Locally Advanced or Operable Primary Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide (Primary) ; Docetaxel (Primary) ; Doxorubicin (Primary) ; Vinorelbine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GeparTrio
- 20 Apr 2016 Results (pooled analysis of this and other study) assessing genomic alterations in pretherapeutic core biopsies presented at the 107th Annual Meeting of the American Association for Cancer Research.
- 10 Dec 2011 Results presented at the 34th Annual San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- 05 Nov 2010 New trial record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History