A Single Centre, Randomised, Double-blind, Placebo Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Possible Drug-drug Interaction Between Liraglutide and Paracetamol and the Effects of Liraglutide on Postprandial Glucose and Insulin, Gastric Emptying, Appetite Sensations and Energy Intake in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Liraglutide; Paracetamol
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Novo Nordisk
- 24 Jan 2012 Actual end date (May 2007) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2012 Actual initiation date (Oct 2006) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 24 Jan 2012 Official title amended, primary endpoint, additional lead trial centre and investigator identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.