Efficacy and safety of rosiglitazone compared with donepezil in patients with mild-to-moderate Alzheimer's disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Rosiglitazone (Primary) ; Donepezil
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REFLECT-5
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Apr 2012 Additional locations added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (Extension trial: NCT00550420).
- 23 Mar 2011 Trial status is discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov (NCT00550420, Extention trial).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History